Friday, August 19, 2011

Blogging

I have ever intention to blog... just no time... lots of pictures... just no time... I cannot believe it has been a year since we put anything on the blog..... so that gives me a year's worth of pictures-- what to pick???? hum? how about a bike picture... this one is from earlier this summer. We went a the Hiawatha trial in northern Idaho and it was great... a little cold, but a ton of fun. We are going to go again... if John's family has their way it will be next year... which we would not mind. there is a ton to do up there.


the beginning of the trail went through a 2 mile tunnel and it was freezing.. this is us on the other side.



A bridge that we eventually would ride over.



The end of the trail



King and Queen of the rock!

4 comments:

jon said...

your kids are so cute! It's about time you let us that live so very far away see a little of your life :)
-Becky

Brigit said...

I loved seeing a little update of your family. Blogging is so hard to keep up with, but it's worth it. I usually add more pictures then words just for the simple fact that a picture is worth a thousand words and it makes it easier for me. ;)

The Wynn Family said...

You were right here and didn't visit me!!! It looks like you had a great time!

Weekes Family said...

Sorry--- I would have loved to visit... we barely made it to my parents in Moses Lake.... next time you should come with us :) it was fun and pretty easy. I am going to try better at blogging.. no promises, but I do look at everyones and it it nice to keep up. Thanks for sharing!