




It has been almost a year since we have posted anything on this blog. A lot has happened since then... too much to put in the blog.
Yesterday we went mountain biking at Harriman State Park-- it was our first time there and the easy trail was not a beginner trail and the moderate trail definitly was not for beginners. We took the kids- it was a blast- it was hard work and we had a few accidents- but nothing major. It was beautiful and the weather was perfect.
4 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you posted some pics of it!
I am glad to see that you are posting again to your family blog.
Your kids are getting so big! Hope you are doing great! Keep posting! I miss hearing/seeing pictures about your family!
Did your kids whine and complain? Please say they did a little so I don't feel so bad :)
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment