Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Challenged

Apparently, I am techincally challenged. I have the hardest time attaching photos. Does any have any good tips for making my blog look better and how to upload pictures?

Life has been pretty busy. I have been doing a lot of traveling.... and we have had lot of events, Easter, Brent's wedding, and birthdays. I am currently in the Maple Leaf country on Prince Edward Island.. Anne of Green Gables home town for all of you Anne fans. The view is beautiful of the bay, lighthouse and countryside. I forgot my camera(again). They have some beautiful lighthouses and old churches.

The kids are doing well. Ty is a jabber box and growing up way too fast. He always seems to be getting into trouble, either dumping lotion all over, climbing onto things he should not, playing with "Dad's" toys (he loves electronics). Adrienne just turned 4... can you believe that? I feel like she is growing up way too fast. She is so helpful and so fun of life and energy. ...

I was killing time... well I guess now it is time to go.....

1 comment:

Barb said...

How fun for you to be there, I wish you hadn't left you camera.
Are those pictures of all of Jeanette' grandkids?