Thursday, March 6, 2008

Random





It has been a while since we posted anything to the blog....Let's just say that life is never boring at our house. Right now I am waiting for yet another flight home.. yes I said flight home... The bright side of this coin is that John and I may finally get enough frequent flyer miles to visit an exotic place like American Somoa.. now that is an idea, or maybe Granny and I could go instead...

The kids are doing well. We will see how long it takes them to get back to normal when I get back. Adrienne will be having her fourth birthday in a month or so(Wow!) and Brent is getting married this weekend. A large portion of the family will be at my house tonight, many before I get there... I think I might be in the doghouse. I am looking forward to seeing them all and enjoying celebrating Mindy & kids coming into our family. It will be nice to be together and the kids are going to have such a great time together... cousins are great!

I have attached a few pictures.... hope everyone that reads this is doing well.

2 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Yea!!! A new post. I was beginning to wonder if all the Idaho snow had covered your house, and knocked out your internet access, and well you get the picture! So where were you off to this time? Your kids are so cute, I bet they keep you busy.

Barb said...

Hey Jennifer,
You are amazing, traveling and a mom, being a mom is enough. But....American Samoa sounds good, so whenever you are ready...just say the word. Get ready to step into a different world.