Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Snow




4 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

We just got back from a very quick trip to Idaho just to enjoy that lovely snow! Have fun playing in it.

Average Quilter said...

I think I prefer the measly 5" we got on the 11th, which was unusual, of course it was gone the next day. Enjoy - glad it's you and not me.

Anne Bennion said...

That's one heck of a snow pile. Your kids look like they enjoyed it!

jasnbon said...

Your kids are so cute, I love the one of them sleeping on the couch! Sounds like you had fun with your family at Thanksgiving, you are brave to be the hostess, I usually have no choice. Your christmas card was cute! Give us a call sometime when you aren't busy and maybe we can get together and play games or something, you guys must work too much!