


It has been a month... I'm a major slacker. Adrienne turned four. She is a wonderful person. We love her to death. The pictures I posted last time were from Brent's wedding. The kids are my mother's grandbabies--- all of them. They are adorable. Adrienne got the neatest ladybug rain coat for her birthday. She had a lot fun.
3 comments:
From what I hear, you are a very busy mom...so....not a slacker.
I would love to see your children, I am sad that I can't and don't live close enough so they can know their Aunt Barb and Uncle Vance.
I think I like the sleeping mask the best... it goes great with the Ladybug umbrella. Happy Birthday Adrienne
Happy Happy Birthday. When Annie turned 4 I had to keep reminding myself to put 4 candles on her cake and not 3. Where is the time going?
Post a Comment