Monday, November 26, 2007

Tag

Okay...I'm going to do it, just because. Although 6 seems like an awful lot of things.
1. I'm with Emily..food food food. I'm trying to talk my boss into culinology classes... sounds so good to me.
2. I had to cheat to find six things.. Thanks for the ideas everyone.
3. I listen to classical music at work.. right now it is classical christmas music, which I think is great, but I'm not sure everyone else does.
4. I love to travel and would more if it was not so hard on my family. Washington D.C. is my favorite and I think American Somana will be my next if I can talk John into it.
5. My hair gets curlier every year and now I wish it was not so curly.
6. Things I wish I could do... be a stay at home mom, a concert pianist (not in this life time), have a clean house, change careers, make beautiful things out of wood, travel to historical sites every summer, live on a tropical Island with a million dollars in my account.....okay enough is enough....

I'm sure that is more than enough junk about me..

At this time of counting blessings and giving thanks... I want to thank all of you for being such great friends...even if we have not seen each other for years.. someday we will have a reunion. I'm grateful for the e-mails and blogging. It makes me feel like I have a life beyond my kids and job. I may not blog faithfully, but I read your blogs on a regular basis. Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Maxwells said...

I also listen to classical music most of the day. And by the way we are only 2 hours from dc, one hour from baltimore, 30 mintues from philadelphia, 45 from lancaster, pa, 2 and half from new york. Lots of history over here. Come visit any time. And we also want a trip to see Aunt Barb.

Emily said...

Yeah! I'm glad you posted your list...it is fun to see some stuff that I didn't know but even more fun to see a lot that I did reminding me that good friendships are still be intact even after sooo many years of distance thanks to the electronic age we live in!

Jon and Becky said...

I'm so glad you blog! I wouldn't care if you simply uploaded pictures and let us use our imagination (although I love to read your words). It's good to see you.

The Wynn Family said...

That was great. I enjoy learning new things. Wouldn't we all wish for a clean house. Although if that ever happened at my home-- I think Brad would pass out!