Let's just say that I'm not going to be any good at this blogger stuff, but I'm making every attempt to make it a success....
Feb came in like a Lion..hopefully we have had our share... Adrienne and I had food poisoning it was horrible... it was a lot worse than morning sickness.... I'm pretty sure it was the fried rice and then Adrienne had a cold, so I missed a few days of work and then Ty come down with RSV, which was horrible, missed some more work. We felt so bad for our little one, it was so hard for us to see him in so much pain and to be able to do so little. Thankfully he did not have to go to the Hospital. The Lord has blessed us greatly.
Other than the week long virus, Ty is growing like a weed. It seems like he is no longer an infant... and Adrienne is growing into a determine young lady. She is a walking talking machine. She says the craziest things. Her favorite thing to do right now is feed the cows and horses with Grandma and Grandpa. The horses were naughty today and so they did not get fed.
Hope all is well.... check out some of our friends great families!!
No comments:
Post a Comment